Internet Of Things
Current data writing, historical data outlined on schedules.
- Software - Tinovi develops and produces devices and back-end application software for the Internet Of Things. You may connect our software to private or public LoRaWAN infrastructure. The software includes customizable JAVA back-end and front end Dashboard engine for monitoring and administration of devices.
- LoRaWAN Devices - We are continuously improving our LoRaWAN device capabilities and connectivity with different sensors as well as adaption to various applications. We have archived good results in terms of device RF and low power consumption.
- Agriculture Sensors - We are investing in low-cost agricultural sensing technologies to conserve our planet's water resources and to let agriculture to become smarter and cleaner. We want to archive lower chemical usage in agriculture to get more healthy food.
LoRaWAN LW-1 device
- Universdal LoRaWAN module. Supported frequencies "AS923", "AU915", "EU868", "KR920", "IN865", "US915", "RU864". Switch in the Android App.
- SINGLE-1 solid or separate single/double on the cable soil moisture and temperature sensor
- MULTI-6 Soil Moisture Multi sensor 6 part moisture/3 temp. sensors
- Leaf moisture/temperature sensor(solid, or separate on the cable)
- Combination of soil and leaf moisture sensors
- LoRaWAN v 1.0.3 class A device, may be activated with OTAA or ABP.
- Setup via BLE Bluetooth module(sold separately) and Android APP or COM TTL module AT commands.
- Dust and waterproof IP68
- Ultra-low 1 uA sleep current, operates from 2xAA type batteries
Capacitive soil moisture, temperature sensor
The Tinovi PM-WCS-3 family sensors are low-cost accurate moisture sensors for monitoring water content, Beta version electrical conductivity (EC), and the temperature of the soil.
- ● Arduino and Raspberry Pi client software libraries.
● Dust and waterproof
● Calibration functions for Dielectric permittivity
● Low cost and easy to use.
● Fairly accurate readings
- PM-WCS-3-I2C - Sensor modification with I2C wired interface. Datasheet:
I2C Non-Contact Capacitive leaf wetness, Temperature sensor
- Arduino client software libraries.
- Dust and waterproof
- Calibration functions for Wetness
- Low cost and easy to use.
PM-IO-5-SM LoRaWAN IO Device
- ● LoRaWAN v 1.0.3 class A device, may be activated with OTAA or ABP.
● Setup via USB CDC-ACM virtual COM port.
● Android application for USB setup
● Pulse counter
● Water leak detector and valve close output trigger
● Dust and waterproof IP67
● Optional Single or Double Tinovi Soil
Moisture/Temperature/(Expermetal EC) sensor option
- ● Optional BME280 Air Temperature/Humidity/Pressure sensor option
- ● Optional SHT35 Air Temperature/Humidity sensor option
- ● Optional OPT3001 light lux sensor option
● Optional 12v booster pulse solenoid reverse switch output option
WiFi IO device with optional Soil and Air Lux sensors and optional boosted 12v reversible polarity output for latching valves, load cell sensor, wind speed/direction, rain gauge, leaf wetness sensor
- Single or Double Tinovi Non-Contact Capacitive Soil Moisture/Temperature sensor option
- BME280 Air Temperature/Humidity/Pressure sensor option (Not waterproof)
- OPT3001 light lux sensor option
- 12v booster pulse solenoid reverse switch output option
- Pulse counter
- Water leak detector and valve close output trigger
- Dust and waterproof IP67
- Setup and firmware update via Bluetooth and Android application
- Configurable HTTP URL and Authorization header for JSON data post
- Configurable MQTT connection parameters
For Azure HTTPS you need to add auth SAS Token for auth header in the App, see docs how to generate SAS Token: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cli/azure/ext/azure-iot/iot/hub?view=azure-cli-latest#ext-azure-iot-az-iot-hub-generate-sas-token
OR via Visual Studio Code:
For Azure MQTT:
- PM-WCS-3-LW - [Decommissioned] LoRaWAN wireless interface. And USB wired interface for sensor configuration. Datasheet: